Friday, July 28, 2017

Blog, a New Home of Mine


A couple of minutes ago, I created my first ever blog. And never in my wildest dream did I ever imagine that I could actually create one! The feeling was surreal. I never expected that I have one now that I could call my own and my new home. It was truly nice meeting you, blogger.com. 😋

Why am I making these things right now? Why am I going to venture with this sought-after avenue for aspiring writers? Well, the answer is just simple. I want to express everything that has transpired in my day-to-day experiences here in this kaleidoscope world. I want to speak my mind using the keyboard and mouse. I want the whole experience of blogging. The idea of doing such gives me thrill and excitement!


This is now one of my homes. This is where I get the feeling of being free in expressing what I feel, what I like, what I hate, and what I love about things. And now that I am finally committing myself to this new identity of me (as a blogger, aside from being a teacher), I am fully embracing every inch of this new home of mine.

1 comment:

HOW TO BUILD RAPPORT WITH THE STUDENTS?

Rapport is nothing more than a connection you make with your students based on their positive feelings for you. When they like you and tr...