Friday, July 28, 2017

About Me

My first day as a blogger! What a very exciting task! Hi there! My name is Erika Danica Bautista. My family and friends call me "Caicai".

So, we're tasked to make a blog. Here it goes! My first blog! Hooray! Hahaha. Let's talk about the last movie that I watched. Well, just last night, I watched this very colorful movie, entitled "The Trolls". My pupils were so into this movie, and their endless stories actually encouraged me to watch the film. What I like about this film was that it was truly colorful. The trolls were all cute! Their shiny hair, bubbly characteristic, and amazing performances in the movie are beyond compare! I so like it! These very cute creatures that spread happiness definitely made my day! Thanks to this movie that reminded me to always look at the bright side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO BUILD RAPPORT WITH THE STUDENTS?

Rapport is nothing more than a connection you make with your students based on their positive feelings for you. When they like you and tr...